Fecthschule New York 2019 Registration
IMPORTANT: You must fill out the registration form AND pay using the products below (choose your options and then check out with the shopping cart). Your registration WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED if you do not do both of these things.
This year there is no separate camping fee, as it has been integrated into the cost of base registration.
Non-participant guests must also register INDIVIDUALLY, and purchase the non-participant guest option below (that includes, spouses, friends, etc. who will be camping and/or attending the event with you but not participating in ANY event activities, such as classes, free fencing, etc.). DO NOT add guest registration to your cart and check out as part of your participant registration. Register and pay for all guests separately.
1. Choose your options from the products below. If something is out of stock, that means that no more spaces are available. If Participant Base Registration is out of stock, that means registration is closed/full. If that is the case, don't bother submitting the registration form without speaking to the event overlord.
2. Check out using the shopping cart (it will appear in the top right after you have added items to it).
3. Complete the registration form using the button below. If you pay for the event without completing the form, your registration will not be accepted and your payment will be refunded.
4. If you need a refund because you no longer wish to attend, you can request one until May 10th. After that, NO REFUNDS. The Stealth Tournament fee is non-refundable unless you cancel your entire registration (before May 10th).
5. The reason we need instructions and warnings is that year after year, people make these same mistakes. Please read carefully and be sure to follow all instructions.
This is a standard HEMA style tournament with two key differences. First, it will use gekken swords and minimum protective gear (padded helmet, throat protection, lacrosse gloves), and second, it will not be formally scheduled but will take place throughout the event, at the campsite. When your pool is called, you go fight.
To be eligible to compete, you must meet ALL of the following criteria:
Show up at FNY no later than 10AM Thursday morning.
Leave FNY no earlier than 3PM on Sunday.
Do NOT register if you do meet these requirements unless you have made prior arrangements.
YOU MUST COMPLETE THIS FORM FOR YOUR REGISTRATION TO BE ACCEPTED: